I am soo very excited and nervous at the same time! Boy this time has flown by!
First, I would like to thank all of you for your support, and encouragement!
So many people have shown me the fathers love in the last few months and I am so grateful! Whether you have supported me financially, or in prayer, it all means soo much!
With your help I have raised all but $130, but the Lord is good and has provided that in another way, by blessing D with lots of extra hours at work, adding extra money to our budgets that we were able to put toward the trip. Praise Jesus!
So now I ask you to pray! And keep me and the team in your prayers while we travel. These are the things our team has be praying for as we prepare for our trip, & we ask that you join us in that.
- Ask God to keep our travels safe & that our group will continue to get to know each other and communicate well.
- Pray that we will be invited into homes of nationals.
- Pray for the women's retreat. That women can come & that they can take a few days off from responsibilities to attend.
- Pray that the women will be encouraged and motivated to share in their community.
- Pray for the man in our group as he will be meeting other male nationals during the women’s retreat. That he will be bold in sharing Jesus’s Love.
- Pray for their government, Right now they have no hope for it to improve and pray for the country.
For those of you who don't know, We will be going to south asia.
I also ask that you pray for me personally.
- Ask God to give me peace as I leave D & d2 for two weeks.
(this will be the longest I have ever be away from my little boy)
- Pray that d2 will adjust to having my dear friend Ann watch him while I am away.
(this is also a praise bc knowing his environment wont change will help while Im gone)
- Pray for D
(Two weeks as a single dad might get to him)
- Pray that I will give all this up to God, and embrace the moments while I am there, and not focus on worries of home.
Im not sure what else, but please pray as you feel lead.
This is my verse as we go! I hope it encourages you as much as it does me.
Eph. 3: 17-19 “and I pray that you, being rooted & established in love, may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how wide, and long, and high, and deep is the love of christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.