Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Years....Already!

Hello June! 
Ok, so life is crazy...Will it ever slow down?
I am not so sure!
So first things first,
D and I celebrated out 5 year anniversary on May 29th!
Its hard to believe its already been 5 years. 
It makes me wonder...what happened to all those goals....?
Thats it..Im making a list and posting it somewhere in the house...and maybe even on here, and making some goals...I mean really Im gonna be 30 in like....2 1/2 years. Where do I want to be when Im 30...and am I even that close to getting there? 
Not so sure.
Sorry for the side note.
Anyways, 5 years...boy time goes so quickly.
So for your viewing pleasure...This is us....5 years ago....so in love.
And this is us today...
Still in love. Yea for that! And I find more reasons everyday why I love him so much!
But I will be nice and only post my top 5 since it is our 5 year anniversary!
D... I love....
#1... Your Orneriness. (did you know how to spell this word...because I had to type it 3 different ways before it would come up in spell check. Thank you for spell check)
#2... Your Heart
#3... Your Eyes
#4... Your Patience (with me and your child)
#5... Your drive (No matter how hard life gets.... you keep at it)
I love you D!



& Im looking forward to many more years with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment