Thursday, October 21, 2010

EST. 2006

To all of you who know us personally, and for those who dont, I would like to welcome you to my family blog. A place where you might find yourself laughing at the interactions between my husband and I, or just a place to catch up on whats new with our little family of 3.

For those of you who dont know me,
Let me introduce myself, You can call me KD, and I have two great men in my life, My Husband D, whom I married in 2006, and my son D2, a 19 months.  

Between the two of them life keeps pretty interesting, and I thought it would be nice to have a place to share such moments with whomever found interesting.  I will also be using this blog to share my love for crafts and my lates creation, or thoughts about, and invite you into my life as a Mom, wife, crafter and friend.

I look forward to moments to come, and hope that we might connect on something in this big world. 

Untill then,

KD

1 comment: