Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ode to Fall!

Ok..This is a long overdue post. But alas here it is.
I love the fall, and a while back I got the pleasure of taking 2d to this place close to where we live and take some fun photos of him playing in the fall leaves.
My tribute to Fall since now all the leaves have pretty much fallen..and winter feel very near. 





I love his little fingers and the contrast between the blue and orange!







Oh to be a child again!. He brings me such job every day!



Some of my more artistic ones.





This one my favorite of them all. 





There is something magical about fall as the leaves change into fiery reds and oranges. 
Its the time of year when I am reminded of how amazing our creator is and what a beautiful place we get to live in.  






No comments:

Post a Comment