Tuesday, April 26, 2011

did he just say what I think he said?

So, my goal is to try and update our blog once a month. Lets hope I can do it. I’ve already got one for this month...but its for last month.
As for April, it too has gone by pretty quickly. So many sweet moments with my little man, I should keep a note pad around so I don’t forget them all. 
At the beginning of the month I had my training show for my latest endeavor. I started another blog for it so go check it out! www.SPARKLEnBLING.blogspot.com
I decided that this year would be the first year I didn’t take d2 in for professional portraits. After all, I do photography on the side, and should be able to get at least one good shot right? Right. 
I did, and it is by far my most favorite. 
Here it is for all you to enjoy!

He climed the ladder at the park for the 1st time and loved his new found skill!

d2 has had some pretty funny moments. 
I will share with you my most favorite.
Now d2 has always been interested in his private parts, and bath time has always been the time when we have to tell him to leave it alone. For those of you who don’t know, I am half Filipino, and the word for that area is “Tay-Tay”. Bath time consisted of us telling d2 to leave his “tay-tay” alone. 
Now with his vocabulary growing, this word has become a part of it. Now at bath time, he still grabs it, and then tells us what it is. And we have to tell him to leave it alone. 
Anyways, the other day he came over with his stuffed animal. Its a dog, but it is in the shape of a ball, with its face flat against the ball, but with the ears, arms, legs, & tail coming off the ball. d2 came to us, holding the dog by its tail, and looked as us and said. “Tay-tay?”
Holding back my laughter, I said, “No dear, that is the doggies tail.” 
He the repeated the word. “Tail?”
“yes, thats’ its tail.”
D and I about feel on the floor laughing. I was laughing so hard, there were tears in my eyes.!
Looks like kids say the darndest things has already begun, and I will continue to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment